December 20, 2007

random, as per usual.......


i am 100% addicted to jelly belly, the fruity ones, but not the coconut. dan and i hate coconut and end up throwing out the white ones. we should save them and donate them to some coconut charity... i say the best flavors are pear, banana, and cherry, in that order. and of course i like to sort them... and you have to eat them in pairs! if there are 3 pear jelly beans left, i can only eat 2. unless we're down to coconut, then i'll break the rules and eat just one.

merry xmas!!!!

i love our new holiday ritual of decorating the henry doll sitting in the antique wheelchair. but i wonder, when henry turns 30, if he'll look back and, i don't know, possibly sue me for mental cruelty to his doll counterpart.....

if anything, it would all make a great horror film!!!!! a doll, a kid, an antique wheelchair....

i know we've discussed my "sorting" my salad by color, but is it odd that i eat it by hand? i like to pick up the lettuce and dip it into the dressing, to just get a tiny bit of the dressing. i guess i eat my salad like one would eat a bowl of potato chips w/ dip. maybe i need to just pack a sandwich when i start the new job. no need to freak everyone out with my OCD food rituals. of course if i eat a sandwich i have to eat the crust first, going clockwise around the edges, but everyone does that!

groundcat has managed to subject me to another terrible movie. this is one i have avoiding seeing for almost 20 years. but last night that streak ended and i watched "child's play." i have been told i look like chucky after dying my hair red, and i do see a slight, disturbing resemblance. groundcat sure lucked out with me! the movie was just as bad as i'd imagined it would be. which of course means i want to see all the terrible sequels!

chris farley died 10 years ago. here's a lovely article with interviews of his friends and family. this tattoo pic i found is horrible, almost as bad as the one i saw a year ago. (a guy got a huge tattoo covering his back, of the lead singer of the counting grows. insane!)

secret work friend (mojito libre) is in the holiday spirit, see him dance his ass off here. today i noticed his wedding band (there's a lucky mrs. libre!), it's really cool. he let me know he bought it on ebay for $7!!! that is awesome!!! i think people go overboard on jewlery and the fact that he paid $19 total ($12 was for shipping) for his wedding band is impressive, and bizarre.

lesson learned: do not eat "dots" a day after major dental work.....


a vow: i will never be a "lady who lunches", nor will i ever wear a smart pantsuit, or a dumb little scarf around my neck. NEVER!!!! i got stuck behind a gaggle of these broads trying to pick up my salad, and it took them 10 minutes to decide on what table they wanted, since they were all blabbering on cellphones. (a caveat: my friend magalotti totally ROCKS a smart pantsuit! she looks smashing in a fancy working lady outfit.)

buy me one of these!



we went to a cool music store in kent called "woodsy's". (i need a pink guitar! and a blue one...)

and here are some other pics of other crap.....dogs wanting treats and giant apples

ok, time to eat some vanilla tootsie rolls! they taste good and looks like albino tootsie rolls, which is odd. ciao!

4 comments:

Mojito Libre said...

You forgot to mention that the reason I spent $20 on my ring was because I had already spent bookoo bucks on my wife's rings.

And yes, Mrs. Libre is very lucky to have me in her life...she is graced with my awesome dancing skills and my penchant for witty jokes such as: "Did you hear about the man with 5 pe***es? His pants fit like a glove." Bu-dum-bum.

glittermom said...

I see the dogs are required to stand in a straight line before they get a treat...very nice...and BIG apples...last time I was there you had itty bitty apples...

glittermom said...

With dancing moves like that, any woman would be lucky to get a boy like Mojito Libre...(even though he looks like an elf)...

Primordial Dork said...

You asshats. You have forgotten that I am your Coconut Charity.