December 23, 2014
December 10, 2014
The Caxton: Built in 1903. It housed graphic arts and printing businesses. It was declared a Cleveland landmark in 1976.
The Perry Payne Building: Built in 1888. The building was named for its owner and his family: it was erected for politician Henry B. Payne, and "Perry" was his wife's maiden name. It was declared a landmark in 1973.