November 1, 2007

halloween is everyday of the year....

i love halloween, horror movies, dressing up creepy, old wheelchairs, pumpkins, etc... i want to celebrate halloween all year. i guess me and old groundcat already do! especially our love of horror movies. in the last few months, groundcat has subjected me to a few horror movie sequels that have been.....painful to watch, and not in the fun way.

the grudge II- horrible, boring, dumb, and a huge waste of time.

wrong turn II- the original "wrong turn" was a little iffy to begin with (i cannot explain groundcat's fondness for the movie, except the chick in the white tank top and "3 fingers".) the 2nd one has henry rollins as a reality tv drill seargent! i love henry, but the movie is so collasollaly bad. and in this one, you see 3 fingers and the other "inbreds" having sex, giving birth and blogging. ok, not blogging, that would have made it better.

sleepaway camp II- ok, this one is my fault, not groundcat's. we all loved the original film, but the sequel doesn't have the same actress. she's replaced by bruce springsteen's sister for some odd reason, who is annoying and sucks.

poltergeist II- the first one was not that great. i do not like craig t. nelson. the only reason to watch the 2nd one is for reverend kane. oh my gosh, he's scary, and he's smart.....

texas chainsaw massacre (not sure of the number...3 maybe)- we caught the last hour of this trainwreck the other night on cable. i'll post my only wiki link today for this one here. it's worth it. my god, it was so awful, it didn't make sense! leatherface is some kind of transvestite and screams in a high pitched voice. (he looks a little like liz taylor or me in the bloody mary video)
maybe we need to make a sequel to bloody mary???

6 comments:

glittermom said...

If the 1st movie wasn't good what makes you think part II or III would be better...NO more Bloody Mary please...

Nomy said...

Oh my God, more Bloody Mary! I caught myself singing that on and off for days!

copaX said...

I'm gonna have to join the anti-bloody mary resistance movement. I'm sorry. You can commence the hate barrage now.

GLITTERGIRL said...

david's mom told him she thought the song was catchy and found herself singing it while doing housework.

"i believe in mary wood.... i believe in mary wood..."

she got the lyrics wrong, but she's our biggest fan!

chris, you are dead to me. DTM!!!!

copaX said...

*ding,ding,ding* *confetti falls from the ceiling* *the band plays a jaunty tune*

Congratulations! This is the 100th time I've been added to the DTM list.

*walks up to the podium, accepting his trophy from a hot model*

I...this is so unexpected. I really *stops to catch his breath* I really don't know what to say. This is something I've worked very hard for over the years. I'd like to thank all the little people that have helped me in my career as glittergirl's nemesis/blog contributor. I couldn't have done it without you. *orchestra starts playing* Oh, um, I'd like to thank the writers and producers *orchestra gets louder* Oh and I'd like to thank...nahh, I'm not gonna thank god, everybody does that :)

Groundcat said...

wait...Poltergeist was not that great?! I'm going to make you watch it again and point out why it's so great! :)