September 20, 2007

geoduck

thanks to my wonderful boyfriend for telling me about these things.... and thanks to opie & anthony for telling my boyfriend about them.

it's the official mascot of evergreen state college! they even have their own fight song:


Go, Geoducks, go!
Through the mud and the sand let's go!
Siphon high, squirt it out, swivel all about.
Let it all hang out!


Go, Geoducks, go!
Stretch your necks when the tide is low!
Siphon high, squirt it out, swivel all about.
Let it all hang out!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a brief moment, I actually thought that was you holding the creature. Then I noticed the nail polish...it's not chipped, so I can't be you. That thing is horrible!

GLITTERGIRL said...

i wonder if we have any geoducks living under the house? or maybe out in the well!

i would totally get a manicure if i knew i was going to have my photo taken with a geoduck.

Anonymous said...

of coursrse I took Ione look and thought: sex?

GLITTERGIRL said...

i know. it's the dirtiest pic i've ever put on my blog!

Primordial Dork said...

I only know about these things because I saw the on that Dirty Jobs show.

And that's exactly why I'll never ever again watch that Dirty Jobs show.