September 21, 2007

lazy and random blogging

another bullshit night in suck city.........

i wish i'd made that up myself, but it's the title of a memoir by nick flynn. i am lazy blogging today.

top zombie films of all time, click HERE ("night of the comet" is a personal fav, and "zombie2" which we just watched and loved if only for the underwater zombie vs. shark fight)

does anyone remember dr. katz? the show was on 10 years ago, and someone mentioned it recently. i went on youtube to watch clips, and my gosh, it's still funny! go do the same and find the clips on youtube. i boss. also, buy me the box set of DVDs of this show.

hell, just go to my wish list and shop away!!!!

i've decided my dream vacation is iceland. i want to walk on the moss covered lava rocks and ride the icelandic horses! and the natural hot springs look like so much fun. my 2nd dream vacation is going to alaska to see the aurora borealis. but that seems tricky, since it depends on the weather and stuff. i think i have some quirky, romantic notion of alaska from having watched "northern exposure". ah, there's my 2nd reference to a tv show from the 90's. it's almost like i've stumbled on a theme for this post!

i am having problems with my work computer, getting the blue screen of death. i think they should send me home (paid, of course) because my work laptop is sick.

ok, i'm bored with this. bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember Dr. Katz. We used to watch that on the phone together when we lived nextdoor to each other!! Those were the days...

GLITTERGIRL said...

oh yes! we watched dr. katz and ally mcbeal. and remember the weird japanese program with all the hidden camera stunts?

ally mcbeal, spins the wheel!!!!

glittermom said...

You don't have to go to Alaska to see the northern lights...If you go to northern Canada you can see them...The Ice Road Truckers would see them...

Primordial Dork said...

Yes. You loved Ally McBeal. Your Calista Flockhart Defense is really the Case History that Proves You ARE NOT Against Skinny Girls.

However, you and I both know that Courtney Love is not a naturally skinny girl. Take away the Kurt Endowment, and she would still be sloshing drinks in Plus Size Fishnets at Jumbo's Clown Room. It's the surgery and the crank.

I love Night of the Comet. Just for the Empty Mall part.