like this story from my pal T (click here.) another person who should know better, torturing a family pet. so, besides crying at your desk at work while eating licorice, what can you do?
- you can be aware that this stuff happens and talk to people about it.
- ask friends and family to sign online petitions.
- you can donate money to volunteer groups (like friends of the kennel!)
- you can also donate your time. (the cleveland kennel is always looking for reliable volunteers to come walk the dogs on weekends, help paint and clean, all kinds of things.)
- you can consider adopting older animals, senior dogs & cats, or animals with health problems (blind or deaf pets that no one wants.)
- help transport pit bulls out of cleveland (where they are banned and put to sleep) to pit bull rescue groups that work to rehabiliate the dogs whenever possible.
- talk to family members or friends who are abusing or mistreating animals
now go sign that petition!!!!