December 8, 2005

yeah, i don't know what this image means....but thanks to keith for finding it!

so i went to the doctor yesterday and got yelled at. i have a bad sinus infection, ear infections, etc... and my BP was 160/100. i guess that's real bad. my BP is normally good, so the doc thinks it's just stress related. but she did say to cut back on salt and caffeine. to which i responed, "lady, that's crazy talk!!!"

but good news: no more 60 hour weeks for a while. i get to have a 2 day weekend and work 40 hour weeks for a while. woo hoo!!! and i wanted to thank my everyone for putting up with my crabby moods, exhaustion and never seeing me. a few friends even said they were proud of me, which got me a little teary-eyed.

ok, i gotta go add salt to this chicken soup.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad I heard about the salt Miss Morton! I will nag you about that now!

Anonymous said...

and yes 160 is bad...it should be around 120.....

Anonymous said...

there is an actual person in this rubber suit thing...who is it?????????????????????????????

GLITTERGIRL said...

mom, it's david lowell reynolds666 in that suit. it's his new "lifestyle".