March 2, 2012

Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why


i picked this image because it represents being creative & artistic.  it's also an example of how something painful can produce something beautiful.  and there are images of water.  sometimes when i swim i think about how i have water tattooed on my arm.  more then anything, this tattoo shows that i can make my body into whatever i want.  my arm is a canvas!



this photo captures the first time charlie let dan pet him.  i love the look on dan's face.  this pic represents a new addition to our family, and the joy he brings.  charlie also helped me in the grieving process over griffin.  sometimes he does things that remind me of old griff.  so charlie represents the cycle of life, endings and beginnings.

No comments: