1. my favorite blogger EOB made a random list around 3am. i love random lists. she has a fascinating numbering system too.
2. my co-workers are a fascinating bunch. i am continually surprised that people who make a good salary as professionals still use the word "ain't". even worse then that is the use of the phrase "all's i know..." all's i know is that anyone who says that is a dummy.
3. this weekend we went to starbucks and i had a creepy guy ask me for my coffee and then invite me into his pick-up truck. i felt like a little kid in an afterschool special! i, of course, handled it in my own way. i giggled like crazy, told him to leave my iced venti quad latte away, and that i was just waiting for my husband to pick me up. he got really close, looked into my eyes, and said something like, "oh, i guess i don't know you..." and walked away. creepy!
4. turkey vultures: we had a bunch of these giant birds this weekend. they even perched up on the barn for a while. here's groundcat's post about them from 2006. (this was when we were first dating.....good times!)
5. let the right one in: we watched it. i can't decide what i think about it......love/hated it.
6. i cooked a crapload of fresh spinach last night. here's the recipe i used. it turned out yummy. i'm completely obsessed & addicted to spinach. which is odd, since it's good for you...
7. suzuki sx4 vs. the mini cooper. there's a new commercial that made me giggle. it's like mcdonald's vs. starbucks. (and yes, my suzuki is mcdonald's in the equation.)
8. i heard we're getting snow today. everyone is flipping out pissed. i'm kind of happy about it. me likey the snow.
9. quote of the weekend: "get your own dream dogs!!!" (groundcat said this after telling me about a dream he had where we had 4 dogs. i said 1 should be a great dane and he said the above. it's right up there with, "it's not fluff time!!!" (he said this when a traffic light took too long to change.) koo koo nutty.
10. we had a spider in a glass of drinking water. i want to burn the house down and move now. hehehehe....
ok, now to add some random and not random photos, and go to a work meeting. damn work and facebook have killed my blog....