May 5, 2008

weekend wrap up

my grilling secrets revealed, and corn on the grill kicks arse!
we have some kind of horrible tree out back that covered the grill in string. and this pic of me in the woods made me LMAO. i look like a complete jackass!
we found a slug and it reminded me of the crispin glover film. my favorite camera thief got me some pink bling at disney!
guitar pickin' and group photo set up.
griffin loves him some groundcat. we dig gargoyles...

weekend round-up: we grilled a bunch, walked around the park, found a slug, saw some family, played music, hung out with dogs, etc... the usual.

some more pics up at my photo blog: dogs, flowers, nature, etc....(i'm trying to use the photo blog for the more normal pics, incase i ever want a non-weird link to send someone, like work folks...)


tom waits on tour this summer!!!! it's the "glitter & doom" tour. i'm glittery and groundcat is gloomy!!! this is a sign from the heavens!!!!! he may as well have called it "the jen & dan tour"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This thing won't take my comment... I'm trying again to just say "Wow, the whole glitter and doom Tom Waits tour is a sign from above!"

Primordial Dork said...

Tom Waits might be the craziest looking man god ever created....

Anonymous said...

It's been 3 days. I need a new post. I am missing my monkey/skull/OCD/GC&GG info.
Are you stuck in a Papa John's line somewhere?

GLITTERGIRL said...

uc- scroll up bi-a-tch! LOL!

seado said...

this https://www.dolabuy.co use this link Dolabuy Celine Bonuses Dolabuy Goyard