May 8, 2008

pizza pandemonium


my mom was nice enough to hem some pants for me. she was also nice enough to hide a plastic spider in one of the pockets, which i found while out shopping for dresses for the wedding we're going to at the end of the month. here's a pic of me (right) in the dress with my new tooth whitening job! there's also my new favorite salad (left), from quodoba.

also- if you stood in line for hours for a cheap pizza, you might want to rethink your life. i heard about "pizza riots" on the news and it made me have to go pay full price for a good pizza from maxim's.

i've cut way back on the beer, down to only a few times a month. if i'm only going to have beer once in a while, it has to be the good stuff. this is the good stuff:


this new movie looks horrible.

3 comments:

Primordial Dork said...

Stick lady is my hero. Fuck your cream of tartar. But your dress is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

The Columbus Dispatch printed the story about the pizza riots in Columbus and Cleveland. The story, with a photo of angry customers, was placed directly above an article concerning the worsening humanitarian crisis in Myanmar (Burma), complete with photo of a basically dying person. Gotta love the U.S. of A.

glittermom said...

I don't think thats a spider...It looks more like a giant TICK to me!