November 8, 2007

real boring today


i think the sea monkeys have kicked the can. the water is cloudy and no one's swimming around. click here to read some somber poems about the loss of sea monkeys.


while getting my grill blasted at the dentist, i saw a commercial for this religous lady, paula white. holy crap, she scares me! that's her real face!!!! thankfully my teeth didn't turn out that white.



work has been interesting. besides my dying sea monkeys, there was a roach on my desk and discussions referencing "fluffers" and a "bra full of nerds". i'll leave it at that.

we downloaded tiny tim's first album "god bless tiny tim" and i love it.
i guess that's it for today. i need a nap.

9 comments:

glittermom said...

I told you those sea monkeys would end badly...they are probably in there...the water gets murkey and they are hard to see...or maybe they are hiding from prying eyes..or maybe that guy whos loves them so much shook them too hard...

Mojito Libre said...

"SSS". Shaken Seamonkey Syndrome.

Nomy said...

Was anybody ever able to see sea monkeys? I wasn't. You posted pictures of what I assumed was you looking at bubbles, which I didn't find at all hard to believe, frankly.

GLITTERGIRL said...

here's an interesting fact: i was out of the office yesterday. mojito seamonkey killer had full access to them!!!

nomy- that comment took my breathe away. it pissed me off AND made me laugh my ever lovin' ass off.

YOU WIN!

Mojito Libre said...

I did not kill the seamonkeys. I believe a bit of negligence exists on the part of their "handler".

Marf said...

Probably way too late now (seeing as this was posted back in 2007), but if the sea-monkey water gets cloudy, stop feeding them!

It gets cloudy because you're over-feeding them. You can start feeding them again when the water clears up.

Also, always use the small end of the feeding spoon, not the large end. You don't ever use the large end unless you have 30+ adults.

Jen said...

thanks for the info, marf! sadly, you were correct and the info got to me too late.

i was on vacation before posting this, and put a coworker in charge of the sea-monkeys. i guess he was feeding them huge scoops of food every day.

i just got a new "sea-monkeys on mars" kit for xmas and this time i will set it up at home, where they will be a little more safe.

and yes, i am now 39 years old and love sea-monkeys!

Marf said...

Here's my blog post about sea-monkeys.

I'm 22 and I still have my sea-monkeys. Although this winter has been harsh on them. Their tank has been a bit too cold for them to hatch out.

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
adidas tubular
paul george shoes
air max 2018
cheap nfl jerseys
harden shoes
yeezy shoes
moncler
kyrie irving shoes
kevin durant shoes