February 1, 2007

blah blah blah...

it's been a long, long week. my schedule for the month of february is horrible as far as work goes and i am putting a big black X through the calendar for the entire month. but no one really likes their jobs, so i should shut up. 3 weeks of "lockdown" starts on monday, so no IM, emails or updating my blog. this is going to cut into my slacker ways, big time. starting in march i will get to work 40 hour weeks and have saturdays off like normal folks, so it's only 1 short month. but hard to keep up with the blog, do my nails or have a life! but i might have my first stupid youtube video up by sunday.... if i can get groundcat to help me edit, add music, etc....

i hate rachel ray. i do not understand why all the boys think she's hot. she's annoying as hell and as david pointed out, she looks like jack nicholson as the joker. i think there's some "i hate rachel ray" website he might be able to link us to....

on my myspace account, i have been contacted by a fellow called "glitterboy". he is a "gay radical fairy" who loves the cocteau twins. he's on my friend list, go check him out!

matt in vegas sent me this news story. a kid decided to get naked, cover himself in oil, and run through his high school. my favorite line is from the cop who arrested him: "He said he was looking to create some excitement and get an adrenaline rush. Hindsight being 20/20, [he] should have ate a burger instead. Put a jalapeno on it. I don't know...."


also, this weekend is the puppy bowl!!! check it out here... PUPPY BOWL

i got an odd email this morning: "You have a picture of me and one of my dogs on your blog site. You do NOT have my permission. Remove it. Or I will contact the authorities." i can't find any pic this fool might be referring to, but if it's some random odd pic on my blog, i found it by doing a simple search on google image search. so ya might wanna make sure and not put your photos online for the world to see, dumbass! also, i have been blogging for 1 1/2 years, almost daily, so which pic is it???? i need specifics! and what authorities will be contacted? the blog police? put a jalapeno on it, lady! (not sure what that means...hehehehe...)

and finally, 30 rock is the best show on tv. it's consistently horrible and inappropriate and wrong and funny.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I would think anyone would be honored to be pictured on glittergirls blog...oooh the authorities...being?

Anonymous said...

Simply Appauled! You have infringed on my rights as well you can view my disgust on my blog.