January 13, 2006

my new boyfriend, (a native man of USA!!!!) here's a message i got in my "myspace" account.

Subject: hello baby

Body: i am 30 years old. (Single man), Native of usa MAN, I really appreciate it so much, actually am very beatiful, very honest, caring, romantic, kind and i am Located in maryland,Nigeria with my grandmother. Christian by religion. I'm a full time student in a Computer school . My body average weight I am physically active man who is very active, but can be passive sometimes, I never smoke. I am the only man in the family of my mother and father. My father and my mother is not alive but my grandmother is still alive. My only mother is 61 years and She is not working anymore. I have no boyfriend. but I would like to have one now. It has real been along time I started searching for a lovely woman from your country to establish a serious relationship leading us to marriage and prompt visiting can be possible. For now these are all I could talk about myself. I will also appreciate it, if you can reply me and tell me more about yourself, family, background and Work. You known my heart is seeking for a truthful woman like you to be sincere to me that you will surprise my heart and not deceiving me on any way. It's been great knowing you and it will be lovely having you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he may be being too subtle. Wait for someone more direct, who wants to marry you for a green card. Maybe he could bring his boyfriend too. Don't you list yourself as a female? Or do you just put up a picture, and he is confused?

Anonymous said...

sounds like anonymous is being a little mean to widdle Jennifer? obviously anonymous doesn't know the joy of harassing the girl....but anony may be learning....

Anonymous said...

We need this hunk to send a pic of himself....I can only imagine.

Anonymous said...

i'm simply amazed by his master grasp of the english language... does he even know if you are female? his text suggests he doesn't. Perhaps it's time for you to come clean jen?

GLITTERGIRL said...

hey! his heart is seeking a truthful woman like me! i'm gonna suprise his heart and not be receiving him in anyway!

don't be jealous of our native of USA love!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you guys could get matching flannel shirts...and butch hair cuts...