October 20, 2005



i am terrified of tom cruise. he's nuttier then a fruit cake. the girl on the right is my beautiful friend becca modeling a "cleveland free times" t-shirt. she's the girl who runs the friends of the kennel volunteer group. she's dixie's other mom as well. yes kids, dixie has 2 mommies. oh yeah, becca doesn't have anything to do with tom cruise.

a conversation about my mother...


jcglitter2: btw- my mom is nuts!
jcglitter2: she does my grocery shopping for me once a week (since my schedule is so nuts)
mrbojengle: awww
mrbojengle: what a sweetheart
jcglitter2: yesterday she called to tell me she stole a huge bag of cat food from walmart!
mrbojengle: hahaha
jcglitter2: she did the self check out and forgot to scan it
jcglitter2: the alarms went off and she just ran!!!
mrbojengle: AHHAHAHAHAH
mrbojengle: NO WAY
jcglitter2: she's a spaz!
jcglitter2: now you see where i get it! i'm the girl who sprays herself in the face with butter pam. thanks mom!
mrbojengle: hahhaha
mrbojengle: that's funny as fuck

(mrbojengle is zak. check out his blog to see his miraculous toliet invention)

4 comments:

GLITTERGIRL said...

sticklady2000 I did not run!!!!!!!!!!!

jcglitter2: you said you heard the alarm and kept going

sticklady2000 faintly I heard it...but I was not running...I walked very slow so they could catch me if they tried...

jcglitter2 whatever
jcglitter2 post a comment if you don't like it

sticklady2000 I am trying...it won't let me...it just sits there and doesnt bring up the ans screen....grrrrr
sticklady2000 when I click on the comment button nothing happens...tried another one and it didn't work there either...

jcglitter2 hhhmmmmmm
jcglitter2 let me go look

Anonymous said...

thats not exactly how it all went down at Walmart....It was not intentional...I swear...and no I will not do anyone elses shopping at a discount....

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise's brain was injected with Katie's brain synapses!

Primordial Dork said...

Tom Cruise is not nuttier than a fruitcake. He doesn't believe in the existence of fruitcakery.