September 29, 2005

the newlyweds in vegas....

as i have stated before, i will be bitter for the rest of my life about missing jennette & mike's wedding in vegas. but i am so happy for them. now i have a brother-in-law! and he's a brother! hahahaha!!! i crack myself up... anyways, mike's already been a part of our family for years, so now it's official.

p.s. i read a headline on CNN this morning: "carson desk to head for auction block" and for a moment thought they were auctioning off his actual head!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, Then Backs Off - Sorta
Rocker may not have understood that Clarkson's comments about Hilary Duff were in jest.
Very nice blog! I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Make Money On The Net site. It pretty much covers Make Money On The Net related stuff. (And I've got lots of great new programs!)
Have a look sometime!

Anonymous said...

this also makes you a sis-taa inlaw....

copaX said...

they look so young...well I guess it was 3 years ago..whateva!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

53436.....49612

Anonymous said...

comment2, kelly lebrock nude, :-), nicki minaj tits, bnoisj,