losing my mind at work (or how insomnia is turning my brain to mush)
(this sign was hung at the last desk i was moved to. i have no idea what it means, but i've decided i like it, so i brought it to my new desk!) Coworker: how's that weird HTML problem look to you now? on this end your text is normal again
Me: i did something "normal"??? awesome!!!
later on.......
Coworker: mmmmm.... I'm smelling cinnamon but I don't think that anyone around here is doing anything with that spice
Me: are you sure you don't have insomnia too? or having a seizure of some kind?
Coworker: I smell cinnamon sometimes . And no - I can sleep at a moment's notice
Me: no, that's oranges. if you smell oranges you're in trouble!
Coworker: No I don't think any seizure is occurring
Me: oh, you're one of "those people", who "sleep"....
Funny Coworker: burnt toast is a stroke
Me: sleep braggart!!! (oh yeah, that's right about burnt toast)
Coworker: Yes, sorry. I learned that in college. I sleep anywhere any time
Me: if someone makes a burnt cinnamon toast sandwich and peels and orange, you might think you were a goner!!!
Comments