Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Jen's Blog
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 10, 2009
creepy, inappropriate valentine's day.... UPDATED!!!
ok, i've found my collection of creepy valentine cards and am adding them. i can't decide which one is the worst...
Comments
copaX
said…
bah humbug :)
Jen
said…
hehehehe....yeah, i've been collecting images of disturbing valentine's for years now. i think i've post some before.
this one is called a "vinegar valentine".
Erin O'Brien
said…
I dig everything vintage, particularly the weird stuff.
Mojito Libre
said…
I likes me some dark girls.
(I think this one may truly be the worst of the bunch)
Dr. Zombie
said…
Awesome! Even better than inappropriate vintage Halloween cards
yanmaneee
said…
golden goose outlet
golden goose
kyrie 4
kobe basketball shoes
yeezy boost
jordan 6
nhl jerseys
golden goose sneakers
adidas ultra boost
supreme clothing
shegheth
said…
l0z87i7n39
e0u75p0h42
q9q39j5y62
z9t84d6z24
w1v64r9j75
c7x09o0k28
Popular Posts
January 25, 2008
another WLS post
August 03, 2012
dogs old & new...
Comments
this one is called a "vinegar valentine".
(I think this one may truly be the worst of the bunch)
golden goose
kyrie 4
kobe basketball shoes
yeezy boost
jordan 6
nhl jerseys
golden goose sneakers
adidas ultra boost
supreme clothing