What is wrong with you????? Did your husband know about your proclivity toward disaster before he said I do??? I believe this is grounds for annulment...Poor old guy...
Listen, in case you haven't yet, go and buy a surgical shoe. Surgical supply companies or DME suppliers will have them cheap. Likely under 20. When you heal, put the damn thing in the closet.
oh gosh, i had one of those in columbus, when i cracked my middle toe. like, cracked it completely off to the side, and had to have it crammed back into place.
ah....good times!!!
Anonymous said…
You make me feel coordinated. I never thought that would happen. Thank-you.
Comments
i've broken countless family heirlooms prior to june 17th, 2008, so he knew.
i am ultra-clumsy. maybe groundcat has a thing for klutzy girls with swollen toes?
Listen, in case you haven't yet, go and buy a surgical shoe. Surgical supply companies or DME suppliers will have them cheap. Likely under 20. When you heal, put the damn thing in the closet.
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-49382347548313_1978_753109
I should totally be charging you. Sheesh.
ah....good times!!!