WAHOO!!! I'm so excited I'm crying! Yes, big old manly me is crying. Of course, if your joking I'll NOT CRY!!! Are you getting married in Vegas or will you plan a wedding here?
Anonymous said…
OMG ... I am speechless. Didnt we just talk about this ??... I dont believe the pink dress thang but if you are jking I will kick your ass!
again, i am so excited! it's all i'm gonna talk about, y'all know that, right???
mrs. groundcat....it has a nice ring to it!
Anonymous said…
Ok ... It's sinking in ... ya know if Marilyn was alive, she'd finally know you weren't a lesbian! lol ... Love you, Jen ... Congratulations! I am sooo happy for you both. Keep me in the loop on this one, would ya?!
Comments
Make sure the band knows how to play "I Knew The Bride When She Used To Rock & Roll."
So, is your honeymoon going to consist of following either Tom Waits or The Black Keys around for 2 weeks?
Congrats to the happy couple. I can't wait to hear about all the details.
mrs. groundcat....it has a nice ring to it!