May 28, 2008

my boring blog


(ain't photoshop fun???)

i haven't had the time or energy to blog much lately. some stuff going on that..... well, i can't really talk about yet. also, i am being a little more careful about what i say on the blog. just knowing that anyone can read it, and take it out of context, makes me nervous. which then pisses me off. it's my damn blog and i should say whatever the hell i want to say!

that being said, i actually don't have much to say right now. i'm learning how to occasionally keep my trap shut and even keep my opinions to myself. i know, shocking.

of course i have no problem telling everyone that dan had a spider run across his head last night in bed! he woke up in the middle of the night when he felt something on his head. he fell back asleep, but in the morning, found the spider smashed. apparently his large head crushed the poor little guy.... LMAO!

ok, we're off on a little road trip. going to see an old buddy of dan's get hitched. i'll take lots of pics, as per usual.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what news? are you fools gonna get married or something?!? (that's my guess)

Primordial Dork said...

It's going to be a double wedding.

The bride is pissed that Jennifer's giant head will crowd her glory on her special day, or that the congregation will hear the Deodorschmint song wafting from the vestibule drowning out Ave Maria.....

GLITTERGIRL said...

listen here, you both need to shush it! my gosh, between the penis talk and this, i'm going to have to start moderating the comments!

LOL!!!!

the news is just job related crap, and my head is smaller then dan's. it's science!

and now the deodorschmint song is stuck in my head!!!!!

you're both dead to me, for at least an hour or 2.

Whitey said...

You gotta get married soon, your starting to look old!

glittermom said...

She is old...and getting older by the day...

Anonymous said...

Speaking of old . . . did you see that our 20th reunion is in November? Ahhh . . .the memories. Sladj

Anonymous said...

the deoderschmint song!!!! ah stacy you are a genius for remembering that one!!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey, lay off GG. She's way younger than I am, and I ain't old.

Whitey said...

Yes, but are you married? If not, you should get married before you LOOK as old as GG. I highly recomend marriage, it only took me two times to get it right

Primordial Dork said...

Erin Kelly and I sing the Deodorschmint song in our office.

I'll do the Mary Catherine Gallagher Thing, ask her if I stink, and she'll say,

Deodorant, Deodorschmint, Deodorant, Deodorant, Deodorschmint!

Erin Kelly sits right behind me forty hours a week, she says I throw food in all directions and drop earrings but I do not stink.