April 28, 2008

more scanner fun!

i had some fun scanning old photos this weekend. SDS has mentioned the time when we both had long hair. i tried to find a photo of myself with long hair (since it's so rare for me to have hair past my earlobes!) but could only find the pic of me at rachel's wedding. it's from my "semi-hippie phase", and i look like a jackass. rachel had sky scraper hair! that's our friend sladjana on the left. i am trying to remember what year this was, maybe 1993? let's hope rachel remembers! he he he...

here's a few pics of my friend T that i just love. the one on the left was taken with my old medium format camera (that only worked for about a week.) the pic on the right is her drinking some kind of chocolate egg creme soda (blech!) i would say these are from around 1995.....

and finally, something weird.....

on the left- jennette took these photos of me out in our parents backyard, around 2am. we laughed so hard we cried. on the right- this is why i love bill murray. i found the pics in a recent film magazine and couldn't stop laughing.
go to my photo album to see pics of flowers and crap around the house.

15 comments:

glittermom said...

Obviously I was asleep, prob the same night we aquired all the blessed Mary statues....

rachel said...

Umm....That would be April 1994. That was some pretty tall skyscraper hair there for sure!

Primordial Dork said...

Classics, all!

That photo of T is real tough. It always made me 10% question my sexual identity.

Gnomes and you go way back.

GLITTERGIRL said...

yeah, the funny thing is that pic of T with the egg creme soda was taken on our trip to see the indigo girls concert at OU! if that didn't turn me gay, nothin' will!

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

1994? Really? That was one of my I'm-trying-to-dress-like-a-frumpy-doctor medical school outfits. By the way, I hate EMR!! Please make it better!!
Sladjana

GLITTERGIRL said...

yeah, we all had our 'looks" that year.... frumpy doctor, pseudo hippie, and ivana trump. hehehehe....

and yes, i really do want to make EMRs better! i love my job and the company work for, and i get excited about the technology. if we do it right, electronic medical records could improve things for both doctors and patients!

ok, geeky QA analyst-i love my job- rant is over. hehehehe.....

Primordial Dork said...

Our EMR is pretty damn awesome. It bills SNF perdiems as well as has comprhensive charting with clinical document attachments.

I can tell you no more beacuse you're our competition. I'll be fired and will no longer be able to visit my friend the Urinal Cake.

Nomy said...

Only 10% question? Damnit. My mojo is much harder to resist these days.



What?

Primordial Dork said...

I tell you girl, put that egg cream foto on your calling card and you will be the Queen of Poon!

Nomy said...

Come on! I've aged so nicely! And I am Queen of Poon! Hell, I'm a mack!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/25Nomad/Me/jan-2.jpg

But I apparently still like to have my picture taken with a bottle of something near by.

Why can't I put a damn picture in here?! I'm tryin-a prove a point here, Blogger!

GLITTERGIRL said...

nomy-

i took women's studies at OSU for an entire quarter, and i'm here to tell ya: the bottle is a phallic symbol. do with that info what you will. but all i'm sayin' is...it's science!

(lmfao)

Nomy said...

I have no problem whatsoever with phallic symbols. That's all I'm sayin'.

How do you like me now?!

Primordial Dork said...

We like you plenty but we don't care to fight off your BEVY with a stick. Be satisfied with the time honored Straight Chick Checkin' You Out, yeah?

Primordial Dork said...

We like you plenty but we don't care to fight off your BEVY with a stick. Be satisfied with the time honored Straight Chick Checkin' You Out, yeah?

Nomy said...

HAR!