February 8, 2008

real quick

oh my gosh, the responses i've gotten have been.......beyond amazing. people at work coming up to say it was "brave", emails from long lost friends saying they were proud of me. it's just...overwhelming.

i am running out the door to meet my old boss (whitey) for lunch and he will bitch if i'm late. so very quickly:

the story turned out so much better then i thought it would.

i didn't look totally nervous or red faced.

i was sad the dogs didn't get on camera and dan only appeared briefly at the end.

all in all, i'm really happy with how it turned out, and am amazed at the major support i've gotten. not just from friends and family, but strangers, new coworkers, etc....

but the support from you all, that's meant the most to me.

ok, more later!!!

5 comments:

copaX said...

Well, you're welcome, jennifer. I'm glad I was able to be suppor.......seriously...can I stop now? I need to back to knocking you and calling you a slackass. All this being nice to you is getting creepy.




;-)

Whitey said...

Um... You were late and I didn't even mention it to THERE!!!!!

GLITTERGIRL said...

yes, enough being nice to me!!!!

i've gotten calls and emails from people i haven't talked to in ages, all saying nice stuff.

even my crabby, mean-ass old boss said he was impressed.

my not-so-crabby, only slightly mean old boss met me for lunch and that was fun.

i feel so confused.... hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

well, i am trying to leave this blog, so i hope it works...hey why is everyone calling you crab-ass? i dont remember you being that! LOL. Hell, i think the last time i saw you was at rachels party..upstairs in the barn, by the bar...you were EXTREMELY happy. oh, this is Sue! LOL

Just wanted to say publicly that you did a great job! Thank you for thinking about Hoss! Oh hell, just thank you!!

GLITTERGIRL said...

hi sue!!!!!

i think they said i was a slack ass, not a crab ass. :)