February 6, 2008

oh....my........god......

me & danny-boy watching tv after work. having chicken brats (a healthy choice!) and a few beers (hush!)

we watch wkyc news, and dan says, "hey! i wonder if there will be a teaser for your story?"

me: "no way! it's not going to be a big deal."

then, commercials. and then......"tomorrow night: weightloss surgery; the story you've never heard!" and photos of me! me skinny, me fat. me talking to monica robins on camera!!!!! me making a salad with my sweater bunched up over my ass! holy crap!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh..... i can't stop giggling like a loon. this is gonna be........interesting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i have you sign your name and then i will get it taytooed. you are famous or infamous...we will have to wait and see.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really anonymous- its me, your long lost friend Sladj! I saw your teaser not once, but twice tonight! I was washing dishes when I heard a familar voice and turned around to see your face on my television! Very impressive. For what its worth, I think you look great and I'm very proud of you!

GLITTERGIRL said...

ginny? hhhmmm....the name sounds familiar, but i can't seem to recall meeting you. i'm sure you understand, what with me being such a big deal and all. i meet so many people! send me a self address enveloppe & $20 and i'll autograph a photo and send it along.

GLITTERGIRL said...

hahahahaha! i crack myself up!

ginny, you were part of the reason i decided to talk about this stuff. you mentioned to me that you'd gone back and read some old posts. you said the stuff i wrote about being overweight really had an effect on you.

it got me thinking that i should write about the whole topic of weight, surgery, etc.. more.

and sladj, thanks so much! you were so supportive of me when i decided to have the surgery, and it's really nice to know you're behind me on it now.

rachel said...

I saw your promo too! I can't wait til tonight!
I'm beaming with Pride!

Hi Sladj!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...now you are going to make me cry ;)
i don't think i want your autograph but i piracy is in my near future.