February 1, 2008

my spirit is broken.....

i give up on the stupid blog format/template for now. it is what it is! i think i am frustrated with the templates available, and have reached my limit as far as skills on how to tweak them. i need to hire someone to help me get the design just right! (i think that the crayon-hater and bossy anonymous commentor is rachel. that's my guess!)

also......

i am looking at cars tomorrow. a 2008 suzuki SX4 crossover is my first choice, and next the subaru impreza hatchback. i want a bright color this time, maybe orange.
(my boyfriend is gonna be famous!)

besides more posts about WLS this weekend, i hope to blog about the recent open mic night groundcat & i attended. i was there as a groupie, he got up on stage and played with his friend (oddly enough, also named dan.)

i wrote a funny stream-of-conscious journal entry, describing the whole night, and am thinking of typing it up and putting it here.
ok, i'm done for today.
(photo at the top of this post provided by skullranch enterprises inc....)

9 comments:

rachel said...

Wait a GD minute! So, because you think that I'm the anonymous crayon hater... you put a horrible pic of me up? You just wait!

GLITTERGIRL said...

aw...come on rachey-roo! i love the pic of you i posted. you look wild!!!

99% of the pics of you on my blog are flattering, so ZIP IT!

BFF forever!!!

rachel said...

Just for that... I'm going to give you a big hug when I see you. I know how much you love that. :o)
BFF baby!

rachel said...

Just for that... I'm going to give you a big hug when I see you. I know how much you love that. :o)
BFF baby!

rachel said...

ruh-roh
double post!

Anonymous said...

where was open mic

GLITTERGIRL said...

the enclave.

Whitey said...

I drive a Subaru and LOVE IT. You sould totally get the Impreza!

copaX said...

I officially declare that rach can never look horrible, no matter what glittergirl may try.