December 18, 2007

randon pics i've been meaning to upload for ages


we got a ton of snow. i stayed inside to get photos

pics from a party a while back:

cleo fell in love with mike, and here's a more flattering pic of rachel

dan hugged everyone (as always), jennette robot danced (as always) & lance & debbie came by (dan's old friends and new to us!)


a series of photos i like to call, "beer induced party dan" LOL



caesar managed to jump on the counter and eat rachel's funfetti cake, and then wiped his face on an antique quilt. dogs are awesome!



dan made name tags for everyone, and i threw in a pic of the giant dracula mug, because i wanted to...

another snow pic

dogs love snow!!!!!

and now, a series of very unflattering pics of me, for my BFF rachel eileen!!!


merry xmas!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I'm glad I wasn't there to get my name tag...Lord knows what it would be....

Primordial Dork said...

The WC Fields foto. It's worse than the Foot!