December 28, 2007

the nook, my celeb crush, other stuff.....

it's like RAAAIIIN on your wedding day! it's like ordering a bacon egg & cheese crossain-wich, but getting a sausage egg & cheese biscuit by mistake!!!! (isn't it ironic?) it's ok though, i got my beloved cheesy tots. when i start the new job on jan 2nd, i have vowed to pack a lunch and stop eating fast food breakfast. so today i bid a fond farewell to the cheesy tots, which i am quite sure are responsible for the recent 10 pounds i have gained.

groundcat made a new video on youtube, he's doing one of my favorite hem songs. it's real purty!

lots of folks are updating blogs. copax has a new format and slideshow, dan put up some funny pics (griffin is apparently a long lost allman brother!) and my mom has got a great xmas eve pic of the crabbiest bunch of folks ever.



i have an odd celebrity crush, this time on anthony bourdain. i feel slightly ashamed admitting this. i even found a great pic of him and harvey pekar!

i am about to update my photo blog with more work pics and some from dinner the other night. we had dan's family over, including his aunt and uncle who hadn't seen the place since his great aunt lived there. it was a lot of fun having them over and they really got a kick out of having dinner in the nook (since no one ever really used it before.) it made me think about all the great times we've had in that nook, with family and friends all crammed in, laughing and enjoying dinner. it's my favorite place in the house. i recently noticed a huge crack in one of the benches, and after my initial reaction of being upset, i realized that it's just from the wear & tear of so many people sitting there, and how that's a wonderful thing. so let's keep busting up that nook in the year 2008! (besides needing to find someone who knows about repairing 100 year old barns, we know need a nook expert! LOL!)






4 comments:

copaX said...

ahh, me and rach defiling dolls before throwing them in the well. That's a very special memory in my heart

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad that I can't leave pictures in replies to your blog. =(

GLITTERGIRL said...

anonymous- email me any pics and i'll post them, even if they are very embarassing and involve me getting tipsy in front of your parents.

Anonymous said...

supreme outlet
golden goose
curry 6
jordan shoes
kd shoes
kd shoes
yeezy
golden goose outlet
curry shoes
jordans