December 26, 2007

camera nerd.......


this new camera groundcat got me for xmas is amazing. i managed to take almost 600 photos in 2 days! granted, i am experimenting, playing around with settings and just having a blast taking a shitload of pics!!! it's amazing how much i love canon cameras. i grew up using a canon AE1, and found that within 5 minutes of playing around with the new camera, i knew exactly how to use it. it's just so intuitive for me, i guess, the way they set up canon cameras. anyways, this one got great reviews and i am astounded at what a difference it is from older digital cameras i've been trying to get used to. i know, i am a camera nerd, and i feel like i got my photography joy back with the new camera!

here are some of my favorite pics from the last few days.....enjoy................

(this is my favorite pic of my mom from recent times)


(oh....bunny!!!!!)

i blogged already today, but i guess i am feeling chatty. more chatty then usual. i posted a ton of pics to my photoblog, so go check them out. i am using the photoblog to keep in touch with coworkers, send pics to distant family, without any links to this blog. i am trying to keep it "tame" and really just add photos and not a lot of writing. i even removed comments, so it's looksy only!

more recent favs.....

(me loving the new camera and a white russian in hand, just call me the big lebowski...)


(cleo has the best nose!!!!)


(griffin being a camera hog, as usual, and caesar not amused)

also, go to my youtube page to see the cool old bank my mom got groundcat as well as some other little videos. enjoy!!!


(dan's hero....)


(xmas day exhaustion........)

3 comments:

glittermom said...

Cleos nose looks like a fine old purse....

glittermom said...

I love the ceiling the way it looks in the picture of me...Its glowing and heavenly looking...Just like me...

GLITTERGIRL said...

mom, you have purses on the brain!