Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Jen's Blog
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 06, 2007
iMac photobooth rules!!!!!
this is what we do with modern technology. make ourselves look horrible. i love it.
photo booth
is the best thing since sliced and buttered rye toast!
Comments
Anonymous said…
photo booth is an f'ing xmas miracle!!
Anonymous said…
I cant believe I missed this kick arse photo session.
Anonymous said…
I like the fishy one of you best.
Those ones of my dad are quite terrifying. I think I need to go suck my thumb while rolling around in the fetile position now....
Popular Posts
January 25, 2008
another WLS post
August 03, 2012
dogs old & new...
Comments
Those ones of my dad are quite terrifying. I think I need to go suck my thumb while rolling around in the fetile position now....