September 19, 2007

going through my digital photos, deciding what ones to print....

this is one of my all time fav pics of groundcat.


this is the funniest photo ever. my mom's shocked expression at the final results of "easter head measuring sunday". and of course groundcat's resigned look. he predicted he'd "win" this contest all along....

and now, to make me feel better after the horrible self portrait i posted yesterday, here are the handful of pics of myself i don't hate:

(ok, the one in the sunglasses is another freak pic, i couldn't resist! and the one on the left is me sorta naked. but i was getting ready for work and my makeup looked awesome, so i snapped the pic. and you can't see anything! shut up, ya prudes!!!)

1 comment:

glittermom said...

More information than we needed thank you....