November 27, 2006


please go check out the new and improved skullranch. renny has a cool amazon "shoppe" and a crazy movie from our last party. you can see dan & his monkey and my mom drinking beer!!!
in other news, i hate my job. it's killing me. that's not melodramatic at all! but i have a few leads and may have some good news soon... or else very bad news...
so what's everyone doing for christmas??? do you decorate? put up a tree? i haven't decided what, if anything, i want to do this year. maybe just chill out and enjoy all the good stuff, friends and family.....
ok, go to skullranch and watch the crazy movie! I BOSS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you left align that photobooth-strip of my likeness(es) by any chance? It's just giving me an aesthetic head-ic. If not, it's OK, we still love you, even though you've lost your damned mind staying with Earnest. But maybe you just needed to know you are able to escape if and when you want, and now they see that too! Be sure to visit Skull Ranch Productions for the truth about Glitter Girl!

Anonymous said...

Rock on! E loaf your now look, Dgennifer. E hate coum!