October 21, 2006

it's all jennette's fault....

i've been going through photos on my old external hard drive and found this one. i remember exactly why i was so pissed off, and it was all my little sister's fault. it was my 6th birthday, we were living in kentucky. my teacher made me a super cool birthday crown with glitter all over it, and jennette kept grabbing it and finally ripped it. damn 2 year old brat! oh gosh, i was so mad...i sulked from the rest of the evening. nice undies showing! hahahaha! no wonder i hate birthdays to this day....

i think i may have posted this one before. it's me at about 5 years old in my all time favorite halloween costume. my mom made it from scratch and i even had a pencilled on evil mustache. and my dad made the pitchfork from an old broom stick. best costume ever!!!

and finally, here i am with the worst doll ever. look how depressed i am! she had a horrible face and a long skinny body and spindley arms and legs. horrible!!!!

1 comment:

Primordial Dork said...

Ana says, "OH. Baby Cute."