September 21, 2006


my mom's doing great on her blog. she changed the password so i can't sneak in and make fake posts. she found a crazy website she wanted to share. since she doesn't know how to post links yet, i'll post it here. it's a "draw a pig" personality test! my own blog has languished, i admit. i am too busy with the move (out to the "the farm") and work. but i got some great pics of raoul, the giant spider who lives outside our front door, and i'll post those soon. otherwise, i am so happy summer is over. no more heat & humidity. i want cold air and dying leaves on the trees!!!
ok, boring blogger, signing out!
p.s. my photo album is updated with pics of coworkers. we work with a team in mumbai (india) and they wanted to see what we all look like. of course i look insane in my photo.... i moved all my other personal pics to be archived. but if work folks dig around, they will find pics of my friends & family (people in kilts, gold lame, and lots of beer drinking.) hahahahaha!

No comments: