August 17, 2006

the buddha series.....

david is updating his skullranch website, and i found these pics posted. they were taken before his apartment fire, so i am going to guess it was 1991. i had this golden buddha statue that my friends and i had stolen from someone's garden that summer. he decided to use the statue (and me) as part of a photography class project. i put on a black dress and some red lipstick and david and i drove all over town. he took pics of me dragging that buddha through the woods (where we ended up scaring some hikers 1/2 to death.) the worst pic was the one above on the right. i had to lay at the bottom of a filthy dirty stairwell with the statue and lit candles. click on the pic to see a larger version and check out the dumbass hat i am wearing!
david and i always had fun collaborating on projects and someday i hope to have the world premier of our film "night terror" on my blog.
p.s. i have to put the letter verification back up on blog comments. i am getting killed with spammers commenting on my blog. i turned off the verification last night and by this morning my email was clogged up with spam comments. so mom, deal with it!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one needs to see "Night Terrors"...I'm sure Dan can vouch for that....Is the mom always to blame?

Anonymous said...

Well this ought to scare the spammers away from your blog or bring out the wierd ones...

duchessdoright said...

ah, these old chestnuts.

Anonymous said...

You seem to bring out the nasties in people. Surprising. Could I scare to you and be part of the night terrors project? Remember how much fun I used to have at your expense. Ahh, those were the days!