July 27, 2006

that damn zak!!!!!!!
the duchess & groundcat came up with a sitcom idea called, "that damn zak!!!" we worked on the theme song and the duchess graciously acted it out for the camera. as james lipton once said of gene hackman, i say of the duchess:

"lisa ann is able to live in the moment, which means there is nothing for her at that split second than what is occurring in the scene. simply brilliant.."

zak bought lisa roses.......

( that damn zak...)

zak won kareoke...

(that damn zak...)


zak made lisa dinner!!!!!

(that damn zak...)

zak drank a bunch of beer!!!!!

(that damn zak...)


what will he think of next??????

4 comments:

duchessdoright said...

I can't wait until the WB picks it up. It promises to be the next big dramady that sweeps the nation's teenagers.

Ben said...

Hah hah hah...Oh my that post was delightful. No, no, it was brilliant. No no no, no, there is no word to describe its perfection, so I'm forced to make one up, and I'm going to do so right now: scrumtrilescent

Anonymous said...

I hope the WB doesn't cast me with one of the williams brothers or jamie foxx. I don't think zak could be black, he loses his cracker appeal.. OH and if you arn't white and reading this, then you can't use "cracker" because only WE can use it. You can use cracka and i don't care if you know a white guy and he's cool with it. HOT POCKETS....

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested