June 21, 2006

well, it's back to the real world.....

back to work today. feels like i've been gone for longer then a week. everyone keeps coming by to ask about bonnaroo and my vacation. i end up saying something like, "it was way too hot, they ran out of water and toliet paper. we left early and saw a horrible accident scene. then we managed to salvage the vacation and have a really wonderful time just taking our time getting home, going to the park, grilling out, shopping, watching movies and just enjoying the time off.

all in all it was a good time and i wouldn't change a thing.

and like the cheesecake from karma i got a few months back, today i got a free lowfat iced latte from "the cork and bean" downstairs. the guy next to me asked about my order and i told him it was better then a starbucks frappiciano and only 1/2 the calories. the owner overheard me and gave me my drink on the house. so i shall take this as a good sign on my first day back to work......

tonight i'll post pics from vacation on my photo blog.

in the meantime, here's a new favorite song (from 6 feet under) along with a video someone made on youtube. enjoy.

No comments: