June 5, 2006

another beautiful weekend.....
i fear that my recent extreme happiness has made me a bore. thanks to dan my blog pretty much sucks. but i got some good pics this weekend and i'll update my photo blog. there's new pics of zak in his sexy kilt and rachel posing with a recent work of art. and some lovely garden photos. i got a great pic of my mom that she will inevitably hate, and shots of folks drinking beer. go check it out.

maybe someday later in the week i'l blog about something substaintial. until then, peace out!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hell with the haters, GG. I'm glad that you're happy. If I wanted to read a blog run by a bitter person who wasn't getting any, I'd read my own. Have fun with Dan and enjoy Bonnaroo.

I know your Mom reads this, so I won't mention the public nudity aspect of the festival. You're just going for the tunes as far as we know.

Anonymous said...

WHAT??????

Anonymous said...

Only the shadow knows.....

GLITTERGIRL said...

i was looking into purchasing a full bee keeper outfit for bonnaroo (to keep away the bees and ticks). so yeah, no public nudity for me!

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy!!!

Groundcat said...

Even better yet, I know of a certain black rubber suit that may be for sale.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer does seem to be obsessed with that black rubber suit...I need to check her closet next time I'm over there...

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested