
the weather has been gorgeous and i've been having so much fun! i found out that even knights read my blog, and i got flipped off by my boss numerous times. i'll post pics to my online photo album.
and on a random note, i am addicted to watching "sweet sixteen" on mtv. the kids are hideous and spoiled rotten!!!!
i am going to add a link to a new blog friend (groundcat) who posts some great videos, and i'll add a link to my "you tube" favorites. i've got some great videos on my list from tom waits, amy sedaris, and tenacious d. enjoy!!!
Comments
Am I a Peep or a Homie?
I am favoriting some of your YouTube favorites; is that ok?
There is so much you can learn! I'm going to try this recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-MlVK7HIU
I do have a kollege edukashun.
Have you seen that show about the girls in beauty pageants, also on MTV, I think? So good.
and yes, my roomie has me watching the "taira girls" as well, and like the sweet 16 kids, i feel thr urge to punch them in their whining mouths, repeatedly.
punch, lather, rinse, repeat...