February 20, 2006

some recent sunday dinner pics from david......

(this one is called "ultrasound")


(birth)


(what david calls "our lack of caring when it comes to things other people would find absolutely horrible!")

sunday dinners are a blast. this coming sunday we will have dinner at my place and it's an OPEN INVITATION potluck!!!!!!! some of my friend's named lisa might show, SBC boys from the old job, even lobsterboy is invited! book your flight from florida now!!!!

why am i yelling? i'm flippin' out like a ninja i am so excited about this!!!! maybe zak will make peirogis from scratch......too bad matt has to work. he could come and yell at my mom for putting saurkraut in her cabbage rolls.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you have enough chairs...maybe everyone should bring a pot and a chair.....cause if its potluck only it will be chairoutofluck....

Anonymous said...

are you serving ass or cat?

Anonymous said...

I wish Lobster baby boy would show up....in costume of course....Unless that isn't a costume?

Anonymous said...

All us crazy Magalotti's are definitely in. And I don't need a chair. I'll sit on the cat gym - I don't give a crap. HELL YEA!!!! And I happen to LOVE saurkraut in my cabbage rolls, so tell that Sticklady bring it on!!!!! WHEEEEFREAKINHAAAAA!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll bring the Mac and Cheese AND Jello-Shots

tlm said...

Glittermom, if I didn't wear it, I'd be naked... And I don't think y'all want that.

Anonymous said...

Yah Lobster Baby Boy keep the suit on.....Probably for the best....although we don't dress for dinner....