February 23, 2006

i put this on my photoblog. i said that while my job is difficult, we do know how to have fun. and it's true! last night after work they threw a fancy party and it was a blast. joseph (the guy on the far right) even dragged me out on the dance floor! he's a trouble maker and so much fun to work with. see how he has alfred singing into a beer bottle?

the potluck is on for sunday. i am going out of town for the weekend (i have a fun little road trip planned- my first weekend off and away from home in over a year!) i will bring my hated cell phone with me and check messages. so if anyone has questions about the potluck, give me a call. then i'll have my people get back to you. hahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have your cleaning service scheduled for the weekend since you

are out of town? got a Vacuum? huuum!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Shawn was feeling no pain....Nice to see him smile I guess.