December 29, 2005

how i spent my winter vacation.......
i haven't blogged in almost a week. i know, very naughty. but really there's not much to write about. i have spent my vacation resting up, seeing friends and family, and chilling with my friend matt. like me, he's cool with hanging out in PJs and getting into all kinds of weird fun.

i've been trying different kinds of art projects. got a neat stained glass coloring book. then decided to sign up for an actual stained glass workshop. it's 6 weeks of class and i'm excited to try a new art medium. my mom and i are signed up for tuesday nights, and jennette and mag's might join us as well.

i brought zak to my mom's for xmas and he was a complete asshole. why do i say he was an asshole? because he spent the day pretending to be sweet and innocent, so that they wouldn't believe me telling them he is evil incarnate. bastard!!!

i didn't buy any gifts this year. yes, i ruined xmas! just not enough time or energy. instead i want to take family and a few friends out to a nice dinner sometime later in january. my birthday is coming up soon and i hope to make it a nice low key (no key) day.

ok, now i need an image for the post, then back to the couch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.getanewlook.com/photo.html

Check out the black eyebrows. I think you would look great gg with black eyebrows!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She might look good with any eyebrows! Some eyebrows!

GLITTERGIRL said...

eyebrows are for suckers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its back to work we go........