October 26, 2005

yeah, i'm weird!!!!!!


i spend my free time thinking about things like slim goodbody (he disturbs me). i know i'm weird, and getting more weird the older i get. i am not trying to be weird. i guess i just am not stopping myself. i say and do what i want, unfiltered, and i am genuinely happy. also, i have so much fun!

lately i've been called weird by like 10 people in the last week. so i guess it got me thinking about it. i am even weird looking! weird face, weird clothes.....

i like to play jokes (the classic creme of tartar i put in stacy's purse), take pics of elephants pooping (and post them online.) i've recently admitted to sometimes vacumming with pixie wings on. i do this shit when i am home alone!

i tried not to be weird at the new job, which lasted about a day. recently pat asked to borrow my stapler. i had to tell her, "i can't find it, but i do have a kazoo!"

so why am i ranting about being weird? i guess it's my way of saying, "i'm here! i'm weird! and it's not going away!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slim Goodbody! HA!!! Sweet Mother of Pearl, I used to be just horrified by that show. And I ALWAYS watched it; and I never could understand how he was scampering about with his intestines expolsed but they never fell out when he jumped around and did sit ups and toe touches. Truthfully, I think I used to watch it just so I could see it happen. And I also never understood why you could see every bit of business he had, but he had no junk...like he was some bizzare skinless fairy with Leo Sayer's head.

And, as an aside, I do believe I was the one who GAVE you those fairy wings...because I had an EXTRA pair. So, NOW who's the f'ng weird one? HUH?!

Signed Lucy Ricardo

GLITTERGIRL said...

oh lucy, you are just as weird as me!!!

Primordial Dork said...

I always though Slim Goodbody was who Richard Simmons aspired to be, all physically fit with a perm and freakishly hairless man legs.

Anonymous said...

more like, Slim Bad Body....ugh....I think he was a pervert...