August 17, 2005

you know it's bad when there's no picture!

wow.....today was a disaster. i missed 1 dose of my anti-depressant and got incredibly sick. it started by mid-morning. i was light-headed and naseous. then really dizzy and sweating. by the time i got home i had stomach pain and shaking hands. apparently effexor is the worst offender as far as bad withdrawl symptoms that happen very fast. so while i was getting more and more sick today, i got called into meetings at work and had work assigned to me! it's day 3 and now i am expected to write a gigantic test script. i know i can do it, but i got so lazy at the last job. 4 months with super easy testing and no real test scripts to write. so i need to just "buck up!" start hauling ass and taking names! and definetly need to never miss a dose of effexor......

3 comments:

Primordial Dork said...

What, no foto? Clunky HTML? This blog has so jumped shark! What do you mean you have to earn a living?

GLITTERGIRL said...

jumed the shark??? oh steaky, your ass is grass! meet me at the playground behind the bleachers so i can kick your short stuff ass!!!!

Anonymous said...

My name is Judith Haven and i would like to show you my personal experience with Effexor.

I am 37 years old. Have been on Effexor for at least 1 years now. As soon as I was on the beginning dose I could feel releave from my anxiety. My family life is so much better. My kids notice it. They applaud my for taking the side affects for a better live with them. No explosive episode any more.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Nightsweats, I have twitches if I forget a dose.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Judith Haven