August 8, 2005




i've been awful busy helping out gorilla monkey pen with his blog. it's like some terrible combo of curious george meets fear & loathing in las vegas. quite sordid....

the above pic is my oldest friend sladjana with her daughter samantha. i've known sladj the longest of all my friends, since 7th grade, science class i believe. and of course band. her name is serbian and it means "sledgehammer" in english. hahahaha, inside joke, just kidding! she's a doctor (so is her husband jeff) and they just moved back to the area after years in NJ and boston. she's one of my best friends AND she likes my blog. so right now she's at the top of my list. lucky her!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is gorilla monkey pen?? Have you lost your mind? Were you ever in control of your ind to begin with? We need more quotes. Also, I like hearing about the Cathy!!!! My head it still sore. UC Freak

Primordial Dork said...

That is one darn cute baby!

Anonymous said...

I like ur blog Pixie! I read it everyday...unlike another relative of mine *cough cough*

Anonymous said...

Hey Sladj!!!! Welcome back.
Samantha is so beautiful. Hope to get together with you soon. We really should all plan a band reunion.