July 12, 2005

insomnia post- i can't sleep, so i'm back to blabber....


this is a pic of my friend lisa looking cranky. i love it! it's one of my favorite pics of her and makes me chuckle. i am putting the photo on my blog as punishment. you see, she has ignored all my bossing to check out my blog. she's always so damn busy. but i figure when i tell her she's online, she might come take a look. i need to be creative in my bossing!

random observation: celebrities seem to have become fond of having nervous breakdowns in public. all the new celeb-reality shows are disturbing. bobby & whitney are bat-shit crazy. tom cruise is fighting with everyone because he's "studied the history of psychiatry". of course he doesn't have a high school diploma, but i guess scientologists don't need it.

check out carlo's blog. he posted the best chicken marinade recipe ever!

No comments: