July 11, 2005


i miss the old doctor..... i guess the fun stopped for him, and it was time to go. i can respect that. people mainly know him as some deranged drug addict from "fear and loathing in las vegas." they miss the point that the drugs weren't the story, the real story was about his search for the america dream (or the death of it.)

as for me, i got some good news from the vet. i stopped for more tranquilizers (for the dog, not me!) and dr. bedi had some good ideas to try to keep griffin from shaking his head and damaging the ear. and when i described what the ear and the 50 stiches looked like, he said thAASD

ah, sorry about the typo. griffin just came flying back into the office and knocked into my chair. anyways, the ear sounds like it's healing nicely, so good news!

as for me, i am exhausted from this cone-headed dog, but otherwise hunky-dory.

btw- i added a link for my friend stacy's blog. she's hilarious! my old friend from OSU. she was this little punk rock girl who rode a skateboard on campus and used to stage dive at shows. now she's teaching her kid henry how to skateboard!

No comments: