Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Jen's Blog
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
griffin and gilly
January 16, 2010
then & now......
Comments
Groundcat
said…
she's now 29.5 lbs of pitbull power!
glittermom
said…
You should have kept her tiny....and why is her belly hairless? is she getting a bikini wax?
Jen
said…
don't most dogs have hairless little stomachs? go check your own dogs.
glittermom
said…
maybe they do...but I dont let them pose that way...put some clothes on that dog!
copaX
said…
You don't let them? do you yell at them if they do pose that way? lol
Anonymous said…
Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.
Mojito Libre
said…
I'm gratefulness you too for your genial dispatch of hairless dog bellies.
Jen
said…
i thought that said "genital dispatch" which would require much gratefulness.
Anonymous said…
Opulently I to but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.
Mojito Libre
said…
**blink** **Blink**
That's too much, even for me. I'm going to go lay my head down.
Popular Posts
January 25, 2008
another WLS post
August 03, 2012
dogs old & new...
Comments
That's too much, even for me. I'm going to go lay my head down.