Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Jen's Blog
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 01, 2013
new lens fun!
i gave myself a bad face
i gave my mom a "man hand"
this pic is my favorite. my mom being bossy.
Comments
Mr. Mark said…
The next time Sharon says you have "man hands", tell her she has Prince Valiant's haircut. Oh snap!
Jen
said…
oh boy, you're gonna be in trouble for that! boom!
glittermom
said…
WOW!!!! that was harsh!!! LOL No more ice tea for you!!!
glittermom
said…
I like to refer to it as my Carol Channing hair do!!!
glittermom
said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen
said…
it's ok, mark referred to my hair once as "tom petty hair".
Mr. Mark said…
Don't be a bully, glittermom!
glittermom
said…
You did have a Tom Petty do at one time...and I am not a bully...I am just a little bossy...In a good way..
Popular Posts
January 25, 2008
another WLS post
August 03, 2012
dogs old & new...
Comments