daytime tv & an awesome 70's movie
1. here's my quick summary of daytime tv:
ladies jabbering
spanx (some kind of girdle, i think)
cooking food
celebrity gossip
losing weight
eating
doctors
poop
2. supervan!!!! "A man named Clint enters a solar-powered van called Vandora into a competition called Freakout." charles bukowski judges a wet tshirt contest. it looks horrible & super good.

Comments
i need a vandora.
also, daytime tv includes a lot of overly tanned/ orange people. wynona judd looks like a neon carrot!
also, if we can find a copy of this movie, it will make a great sunday dinner & movie party.
this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!
Review my weblog :: wonder file
Here is my weblog holiday gift ideas
new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be
book-marking and checking back frequently!
Also visit my site ... holiday gift ideas
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it look as if like a few of the responses come across as if they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Here is my web site - as seen on tv
Look into my web blog Jack la Lane power Juicer
that I really enjoyed the standard info a person provide
for your guests? Is gonna be back steadily in order to inspect new posts
Also visit my blog post - as seen on tv
keep it up.
my blog ... omega juicers
the net. I am going to recommend this blog!
my homepage: vegetable juice
did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.
Look at my site; juice extractors
What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate
hyperlink to your host? I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Also visit my page: edu.ec
comment. I think that you ought to publish more about this subject,
it may not be a taboo subject but usually people do not talk about such issues.
To the next! Cheers!!
Also visit my website :: holiday gift ideas
very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.
Also visit my page Christmas shopping
& aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.
Feel free to visit my weblog: truenuwaubu.com
explorer, may check this? IE still is the
marketplace leader and a good element of other folks will leave out
your excellent writing due to this problem.
Feel free to surf to my site; autopassion.pl
Here is my weblog http://wiki.mugdiving.mu/index.php/User:GlendaSwa
Feel free to visit my website electric juicer easy
this paragraph then you have to apply these methods to your won weblog.
Also visit my web blog - juicer easy
however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or figuring out more.
Thanks for great info I used to be searching for this information
for my mission.
My site ... differentviews.socialtechnology.ca
My homepage - juicing recipes for juicers