my mom's on facebook!!!!!!

Comments

glittermom said…
OH MY GOD....How did this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glittermom said…
I have a reputation to uphold you know!!!!!! This is just wrong...
copaX said…
I like how she's already up to 1,000 friends. She's a very popular person on the facebook!
Suz Artz said…
GLITTERMOM!!!! I had no idea you were into RAP!!!! You need to have a chat with my Mom, who is on facebook as well. She just doesn't understand the poetry and emotions that Rap provides :)
glittermom said…
oh lord...
jnet said…
LMAO!!! this totally made my day.
Anonymous said…
Hi everyone,

I very much enjoy your website, keep up the good work!
Let me know what you think about my theories on hypnosis!
monkey pen said…
super cool!
gilly said…
when am i getting a facebook account???
glittermom said…
I'm glad everyone is injoying my shame..
glittermom said…
CAN WE MOVE ON NOW???

Popular Posts